Skillfully Representing Victims Of Recreational Accidents
A fan at an Oakland A’s game against the Texas Rangers was struck in the face by a folding metal chair thrown by a Rangers pitcher. We sued the Rangers organization and three of their players and obtained a substantial confidential settlement for our client on the eve of trial. This case was highly publicized by the national media.
Result: Substantial Confidential Settlement.
A young child was hit in the head by a softball as he watched a baseball game while sitting in his mother’s lap. Child suffered a fractured skull with a good recovery. Plaintiff alleged the public entity was liable for having the baseball fence too low to protect against batted balls.
Result: $900,000 settlement.
Gwilliam Ivary Chiosso Cavalli & Brewer represents personal injury victims in the greater Bay Area, Northern California and beyond. Since 1978, we have helped countless clients pursue compensation for their injuries, including lost wages, medical expenses and damages for pain and suffering. We are dedicated to pursuing successful results for our clients.
To speak with an attorney at our firm about serious injuries or wrongful death stemming from a recreational accident, call 510-832-5411 today. We offer legal consultations free of charge.
Injuries From Recreational And Sports Accidents
The personal injury attorneys at our firm help clients who have been injured in a wide range of recreational accidents, including:
- Playground injuries: Slides, swings and jungle gyms are fun and exciting for children. However, lack of supervision or defective playground equipment can lead to serious injuries for children and adults alike.
- Sports accidents: If a cheerleader is injured on flimsy gym mats or a football player suffers traumatic brain injuries because of bad equipment, you may have a personal injury claim.
- Sport fan injuries: If you have been seriously injured by a rowdy sport fan or a defective bleacher, we can help you bring a claim.
- Boating and Jet Ski accidents: We represent clients who were injured in boating accidents and Jet Ski crashes due to drunk driving, negligent driving or faulty equipment.
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) crashes: Our attorneys are prepared to assist you if you have been seriously injured in an ATV accident.
Our personal injury attorneys take a team approach to every recreational accident case we take on. When you hire our firm, you will be assigned a partner with extensive trial experience, as well as a paralegal and a legal assistant. Your legal team will work together to promptly address your concerns and build a comprehensive personal injury case for you.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Today
To speak with one of our California personal injury attorneys, contact our law firm online or call 510-832-5411. Your consultation will be provided free of charge.